Tiny Miss Questions
1. What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
3. Where would you want to go on vacation and why?
4. What is your favorite food and where do you like to eat it? or who do you like to cook it with?
5. Who is your favorite person and why?
6. If you could have any animal what would it be and what would you name it?
7. What is your favorite toy and would you share it?
8. Who is your best friend and what do you like to do together?
Little Miss Questions
1. If you could be peanut butter or jelly which would it be and why?
2. If you could give your Mom any gift in the world, what would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite movie and why?
4. What is your favorite song and can you sing it?
5. What is your favorite candy and why?
6. What is your favorite place to go in Eufaula and what do you like to do there?
7. If you could be principle of your school for a day what would you do?
8 . If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
9. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
10. If you could meet the president what would you ask him?
11. What is your favorite subject in school and why?
12. If you could have any kind of birthday party what would you choose and why?
13. If I came to your house for a visit, what would we do together?
14. If you had $100 how would you spend it?
Petite Miss Questions
1. If you could spend a day with someone famous who would it be and what would you do together
2. What age do you think kids should be given a cell phone and what should you be allowed to use it for?
3. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer and why?
4. If you could meet someone from the past would it be and what would you ask them?
5. If you could be famous what would you be famous for?
6. If you could be the principal at school for a day, what would you change and why?
8. If you could ask the President one question, what would it be and why?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world on a plane, who would you take and where would you go?
11. What is your least favorite chore and who would you make do it if you could?
12. If you could be a boy for a day, what would you do?
13. Who do you think is good role model and why?
14. If you could decorate a room for anyone who would it be and how would you decorate it?
Junior Miss Quetions
1. If you could trade lives with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
2. What is the most important value your parents and instilled in you?
3. Who do you most admire and why?
4. If you were stranded on an island what 2 things would you want with you?
5. If you were taking a test and noticed an acquaintance cheating on the exam, how would you handle this situation?
6. Name an organization in our community that you would like to help and tell us what you can do to help them.
7. Who is your role model and why?
8. If you could invite one celebrity to dinner who would it be and what would you cook?
9. What is your most prized possession and who would you share it with?
10. What is the biggest problem in public education today?
11. If you could be famous for doing anything, what would you be famous for?
12. If you could interview one person, who would it be and what would you ask them?
13. Do you think social media has helped or hurt our society?
14. How will you balance school and extracurricular activities should you win this pageant?
15. What is one piece of advice you would give someone entering a pageant?
16. Do you think Cell phones should be allowed in schools why or why not?
17. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them and how does this affect your first impression of them?
Teen Miss Questions
1. How do you think social media is affecting the world today? Is it negative or positive?
2. State one of your long term goals and tell us how you plan on achieving it.
3. Name a problem that your school is currently faced with and provide one possible solution.
4. What do you feel you could learn from the elderly?
5. If you could interview anyone who would it be and what would you ask them?
6. If you were given the chance to change one thing in the world what would it be and why?
7. What would you like people to remember you for when you are gone?
8. If you caught another contestant breaking the rules what would you do?
9. If you had to delete one ap from our phone what would it be and why?
10. If you could do one thing to make someone else feel special, who would it be and what would you do?
11. If you could teach a new class in high school what would it be?
12. If you could add one person to Mount Rushmore who would it be and what have they done to deserve this honor?
13. What is one thing you want to put on your bucket list to do before you graduate high school?
1. Of all the things you are learning right now, what do you think will be most useful as an adult ?
2. If you could advise the president on any one issue what would it be and why?
3. Should teachers be friends with their students on Facebook? Why or why not?
4. What is one thing you would like to see our new president accomplish?
5. With the increased violence in schools, should teachers be allowed to carry weapons?
6. If you were a parent today what is the most valuable lesson you could teach your child?
7. Two reasons why cellular phones should or should not be allowed in a classroom?
8. If you could go back in time what advice would you give to your younger self?
9. Do you think there should be censorship on the internet?
10. Do you think texting has replaced general conversations?
11. Do you think college athletes should or should not be paid?
12. Should parents read or check their child's email and social media pages and how is this handled in your family?
13. What would you change about society?
14. What qualities should a leader possess?
15. How can schools promote volunteerism in the community?
16. What can you do as a young person to help the attitude of American's about our government?
17. What is one story you are following in the news right now and what Is your personal stance on the issue?
18. If you could teach one new class in high school what would it be and why?
19. If you could wake up in the body of someone else tomorrow who would it be and what would you spend the day doing?
Your verbal points will be given based on your 30 second commercial on What you love about your community
There will NOT be a verbal word
Verbal Communication Topics for Miss - 2017
This is a general list there maybe more or less words in the bowl depending on the number of contestants. The rule usually is double the number of words per contestants.