1. Should social networking pages like Facebook, be viewed by employers?
2. If you could advise the president on any one issue what would it be and why?
3. Choose one....fit body or fit mind and explain why.
4. What is the meaning of success?
5. Name a problem that your school is currently faced with and provide one possible solution.
6. If you were a parent today what would be the most important thing to teach your child?
7. Two reasons why cellular phones should or should not be allowed in a classroom?
8. State one current events topic you are following and why?
9. What is the most valuable lesson you have ever been taught?
10. Do you think texting has replaced general conversations?
11. Do you think professional athletes should or should not be paid?
12. What can be done to prevent childhood obesity?
13. How do you fel about organ donating and would you consider it?
14. What are the benefits of living in a small town?
15. Once you post to the internet, it becomes permanent. What, as Miss Eufaula, can you teach young women about Internet security?
Verbal Communication Topics for Miss - 2014
This is a general list there maybe more or less words in the bowl depending on the number of contestants. The rule usually is double the number of words per contestants.
- Social networking
- Pageant coaching
- Reality TV shows
- Freedom of Speech
- State of the economy
- Texting and driving
- Glitz Pageant
- Diet Pills
- Home schooling
- National debt
- Government Shutdown
- Drunk driving
- Cyber bullying
- Credit Cards
- Cosmetic surgery
- Women in the work place
- Prayer in schools
- Gun Control
- Time Management
- Family Tradition
- Student loans
- Professional Athletes